Skip To Main Content

Peer Tutoring

To Students and Parents:

If you need tutoring in a subject you’re having difficulty with, you can get a peer tutor to help you! Members of the honor society are available to tutor you in any subject, and all you need to do is see your guidance counselor and they can match you with a person who can really help you improve your performance in class. And it’s all for free! Parents—if you’re concerned about your son or daughter’s grades, call his or her guidance counselor and they’ll happily arrange the tutoring for you by choosing someone who would be a good match for them.